Botox for Dental Treatment
in McDonough, GA
Smile Creators is your premier provider for Botox in McDonough, GA. Botox is a great treatment option for multiple conditions that are frequently diagnosed in the dental setting. Our dentists at Smile Creators are experts in the anatomy of the head and neck, making them exceptionally qualified to administer Botox.
What is Botox?
Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA) is the only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better in adults. Botox works to temporarily suppress hyperactive muscles to prevent traumatic, repetitive activity. It does not cause loss of sensation or numbness of the affected muscles. Treatment usually causes minimal discomfort and takes minutes. Botox is a preventative treatment that is injected by our doctors every three or four months.
Suffering from TMD?
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) connects the temporal bone of the skull to the lower jaw and allows you to open and close your mouth. When the joint is injured or damaged, it can lead to a painful condition called temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD). The pain associated with this disorder is commonly due to hyperactivity of the jaw muscles. TMD can sometimes be treated at home with over the counter pain medications, eating soft foods, and avoiding extreme jaw movements. If pain persists, Botox can be used as an effective alternative treatment.
Enhance Your Smile With Botox!
Botox Can Be Used To:
• Erase years of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful look.
• Reduce the appearance of “gummy smiles” into the BEAUTIFUL smile you have always wanted.
• Relieve discomfort associated with temporomandibular joint disorder.
• Prevent chronic migraines in adults who have 15 or more days each month with headache lasting 4 or more hours each day.
• Reduce clenching or bruxism (grinding your teeth), which will prevent further dental issues.
At Smile Creators of McDonough, our dentists are committed to your individual orofacial health and strive to provide personalized care tailored to your unique dental needs and goals.
Give us a call today and let us enhance your smile with Botox!